Who We Are
The ADA Coalition of Connecticut was formed in 1992 to promote compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act. It is the only organization in the state singularly devoted to educating individuals with disabilities, businesses, and governmental entities about the ADA. Download our brochure here.
What We Do
Do you have any questions about how the ADA is structured, what it means, and how it works? ADACC provides information and technical assistance on the ADA to individuals with disabilities and their families, employers, private businesses, state and local government entities, and any member of the public.
We will not give you a list of resources and send you on your way. When you contact us or you attend one of our training sessions, ADACC’s goal is that questions are clearly answered and next steps are clearly understood.
ADA Coalition of CT Board of Directors 2013-2014
- Vice President: William DeMaio — Director, City of New Britain Parks and Recreation
- William Pierce — Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Lila Coddington — Central Connecticut State University
- Treasurer: Peter Love — University of Connecticut Health Center
- Diane Stone — Director, Newington Senior Center
- Keith Mullinar — Advocate
- Chantal DeArmitt — Regional Mental Health Board
- Sharon Denson — Advocate
- Fred Frank — Retired
- President: Marc Anthony Gallucci, Esq., Center for Disability Rights
- Karen Kangas, Director, Advocacy Unlimited
- Tracy Kralik
- Secretary: Sandy Keefe — City of New Britain Parks and Recreation